- Language: English
- 81 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
Health and Wellness Healthcare Products in Poland
- Published: February 2007
- Region: Poland
- 27 pages
- Euromonitor International
Our Health and Wellness Healthcare Products in Poland report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different healthcare sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data (2002-2005), allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector . It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2010 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Health and wellness categories examined include: organic products, better-for-you products, naturally healthy products, functional/fortified products
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the health and wellness beverages industry
- Pinpoint trends and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
With a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, we have the unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.