4Q.2011 United States Handset Market Share and Forecast: Mobile Handset Sales in the US to rise to 230 million in 2013
- Published: November 2011
- Region: United States
This Company Profile will assists individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations, and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective decisions. The report has been made after extensive research using the data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the companies’ sources.
The report elaborates on the companys business structure and operations, products and services. The report include strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the corporate policies.
- Provides a snapshot version of the company’s performance.
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-à-vis to the major industry players. This information is vital from the point of estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in decision-making process for the investors.
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company’s growth strategies.
- The report identifies and analyzes the company’s strength and weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the companys outlook for the forthcoming periods on the strategic point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of products and services, and company’s share performances. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Industry Snapshot
2. Company Overview
2.2 Business Overview
2.3 Organizational Structure
2.4 Major Mergers & Acquisitions
2.5 Management Profile
3. Product and Services
3.1 Product and Services - An Overview
4. Business Strategies
5. SWOT Analysis
6. Top 5 Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees, Market Capital)
6.1 Motorola, Inc.
6.2 Nokia Corporation
6.3 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
6.4 Siemens AG
6.5 LG Electronics Mobilecomm USA, Inc.
7. Recent News
8. Analyst View
List of Tables
Table 2-1: Sony Ericsson - Mobile Communications AB -Major Mergers & Acquisitions (2004-2006)
Table 2-2: Sony Ericsson - Key Management Profile
Table 6-1: Motorola, Inc. - Revenue and Sales Trends (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 6-2: Nokia Corporation - Revenue and Sales Trends (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 6-3: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. - Key Financials, 2004
Table 6-4: Siemens AG - Revenue and Sales Trends (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 6-5: LG Electronics Mobilecomm USA, Inc. - Financial Highlights (2002-2004)
List of Figures
Figure 1-1: Worldwide - Mobile Phone Shipments (in Million Units) Q3 2004- Q3 2006
Figure 1-2: Worldwide - Mobile Phone Shipments of Top 5 Vendors (in Million Units) 3Q 2005 & 3Q 2006