- Language: English
- 102 Pages
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
Konarka Technologies, Inc. - Company Profile
- Published: April 2006
- Region: Global
- 25 Pages
- RNCOS E-Services Private Limited
This Company Profile will assists individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations, and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective decisions. The report has been made after extensive research using the data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the companies’ sources.
The report elaborates on the companys business structure and operations, products and services. The report include strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the corporate policies.
- Provides a snapshot version of the company’s performance.
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-à-vis to the major industry players. This information is vital from the point of estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in decision-making process for the investors.
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company’s growth strategies.
- The report identifies and analyzes the company’s strength and weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the companys outlook for the forthcoming periods on the strategic point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of products and services, and company’s share performances. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Industry Snapshot
1.1 Global PV Market
1.1.1 PV Production
1.1.2 PV Installations
1.1.3 Regional Market Share
1.1.4 Future Projections
2. Company Overview
2.2 Business Overview
2.3 Organizational Structure
2.3.1 Corporate Partners
2.4 Major Mergers & Acquisitions
2.5 Management Profile
3. Product and Services
3.1 Product and Services - An Overview
4. Business Strategies
5. SWOT Analysis
6. Top 5 Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees, Market Capital)
6.2 Shell Solar
6.3 Evergreen Solar
6.4 Nanosys Inc.
6.5 United Solar
7. Recent News
8. Analysts View
List of Tables
Table 2-1: Konarka Technologies, Inc. - Key Management People
Table 6-1: Kyocera - Financial Overview (in Million US$), 2004-2006
Table 6-2: Shell Solar - Financial Overview (in Million), December 2004
Table 6-3: Evergreen Solar - Financial Overview (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 6-4: Nanosys Inc. - Financial Overview (in Million US$), 2003-2005
Table 6-5: United Solar - Sales Overview (in Million US$), 2002-2005
List of Figures
Figure 1-1: Worldwide - Solar Cell Production (in MW), 2000-2005
Figure 1-2: Worldwide - Annual PV Installations (in MW), 2000-2005
Figure 1-3: Worldwide - PV Market Share (%), 2005
Figure 1-4: Worldwide - PV (Modules, System Components, Installations) Market (in Billion $), 2004-2014
Figure 1-5: Worldwide - Market Demand Scenario (in Billion $), 2010
Figure 1-6: Solar Cell Production (in MW), 2004-2010
Figure 5-1: Konarka Technologies, Inc. - Product Competitive Cost Advantage (in US$)
Figure 5-2: Worldwide - Silicon Supply & Demand (in Million Ton/Year), 2002-2010
Figure 6-1: Kyocera - Stock Performance
- Shell Solar
- Evergreen Solar
- Nanosys Inc.
- United Solar