- Published: June 2010
Corporate Focus Foods: Nestlé Newsletter Q1 2006
- Published: April 2006
- Region: World
- 16 Pages
- Making Time Marketing Ltd
The Nestlé newsletter covers the global activities of Nestlé during the first quarter of 2006.
Nestlé outperforms the market. Nestlé increased its 2005 revenue ahead of its own target with organic growth over the 5-6% forecast that the company had made. Despite the maturity and lack of the growth in the home European market, Nestlé has succeeded in driving business in emerging markets and through product innovation, especially in the health and nutrition category.
- Targeting specific markets.
- Strong growth in 2005.
- Acquisitions & disposals.
- Executive changes.
- Communications & agency news.
- New product development.
- Milk Products, Nutrition & Ice Cream.
- Breakfast Cereals.
- Refrigerated & Dairy Products.
- Biscuits, Snacks & Confectionery.
- Prepared Dishes & Culinary.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|