Wireless Satellite and Broadcasting Newsletter
- ID: 338183
- October 2015
- Information Gatekeepers Inc
The entire spectrum of wireless telecommunications has taken on a whole new complexion. Satellite once considered only for long distance point-to-point transmission, is now being considered for international paging, vehicle location, PCN and many other applications. The FCC and the ITU are considering opening new regions of the spectrum or shifting users to new frequency bands. New technology such as digital and spread spectrum will allow users to co-exist in existing bands allowing greater frequency efficiency. Digital compression will breath new life into DBS, Broadcasting, and HDTV. Developments in technology, business activity and regulation are occurring at a dizzying rate, making it essential for professionals in the field to subscribe to “Wireless-Satellite & Broadcasting.”
- Market Opportunities
- International Developments
- Market Forecasts
- New Products
- Joint Ventures
Who should be interested?
- Satellite Carriers
- Service Providers
- Telephone Administrations
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Keep up to date in this fast-moving field
- Saves time in reviewing many information sources
- Provides competitive information edge
- Provides valuable insights into regulatory developments
- Provides intelligence on the competition - joint ventures, buy-outs, new start-ups, acquisitions, and more….