Chloroacetyl Chloride (CAS 79-04-9): Market Research Report 2015
- ID: 3386711
- June 2015
- 72 pages
- Merchant Research and Consulting Ltd
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts’ diligent work on researching the world market of chloroacetyl chloride. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The chloroacetyl chloride global market report 2015 key points:
- chloroacetyl chloride description, its application areas and related patterns
- chloroacetyl chloride market situation
- chloroacetyl chloride manufacturers and distributors
- chloroacetyl chloride prices (by region and provided by market players)
- chloroacetyl chloride end-uses breakdown
- chloroacetyl chloride downstream industries trends
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on chloroacetyl chloride end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with chloroacetyl chloride market trends review, distinguish chloroacetyl chloride manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes chloroacetyl chloride prices data.
The last chapter analyses chloroacetyl chloride downstream markets.
1. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE APPLICATION
3. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE MANUFACTURING METHODS
4. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE PATENTS
5. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE
5.1. General chloroacetyl chloride market situation, trends
5.2. Manufacturers of chloroacetyl chloride
5.3. Suppliers of chloroacetyl chloride
5.4. Chloroacetyl chloride market forecast
6. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE MARKET PRICES
7. CHLOROACETYL CHLORIDE END-USE SECTOR