Orthopedic Devices Market to 2017 - Spinal Surgery and Advanced Prosthetics Products to be Major Growth Driver
- Published: February 2012
This product is currently not available for purchase.
The Orthopedics in Germany industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Orthopedics industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The orthopedics market covers the hip, knee, shoulder, spine, and trauma implant sectors. The market is valued at manufacturers' selling price (MSP). The hip implants sector consists of primary (including cemented, hybrid and cementless) revision and endoprosthesis implants.
The knee implants sector consists of primary (including cemented, hybrid and cementless) revision and unicondylar implants. The shoulder implants sector includes total and partial replacement implants.
The spinal implants sector consists of fusion cages, rods, hooks, plates and screws. The trauma implants sector includes IM nails, plates and screws.
For the purpose of this report Europe is deemed to comprise of Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
CHAPTER 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
CHAPTER 2 Market Value
CHAPTER 3 Market Segmentation I
CHAPTER 4 Market Segmentation II
CHAPTER 5 Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Buyer Power
5.3 Supplier Power
5.4 New Entrants
CHAPTER 6 Leading Companies
6.1 DePuy Inc.
6.2 Stryker Corporation
6.3 Synthes Inc.
6.4 Smith & Nephew PLC
CHAPTER 7 Market Forecasts
7.1 Market Value Forecast
CHAPTER 8 Macroeconomic Indicators
CHAPTER 9 Appendix
9.2 Industry Associations
9.3 Related Datamonitor Research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Germany Orthopedics Market Value: $ million, 2004-2008
Table 2: Germany Orthopedics Market Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 3: Germany Orthopedics Market Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 4: Key Facts: DePuy Inc.
Table 5: Key Facts: Stryker Corporation
Table 6: Key Financials: Stryker Corporation
Table 7: Key Facts: Synthes Inc.
Table 8: Key Financials: Synthes Inc.
Table 9: Key Facts: Smith & Nephew PLC
Table 10: Key Financials: Smith & Nephew PLC
Table 11: Germany Orthopedics Market Value Forecast: $ million, 2008-2013
Table 12: Germany Size of Population (million) , 2004-2008
Table 13: Germany GDP (Constant 2000 Prices, $ billion), 2004-2008
Table 14: Germany Inflation, 2004-2008
Table 15: Germany Exchange Rate, 2004-2008