- Language: English
- 459 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
Beverage Packaging in Mexico
- ID: 348999
- November 2007
- Region: Mexico
- 34 pages
- Euromonitor International
Our Beverage Packaging in Mexico report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging of all major types of beverage products: alcoholic drink, soft drinks and hot drinks. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the beverage packaging industry;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
We have over 30 years experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilniuis and Dubai and a network of over 600 analysts worldwide, We have a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.