What Your Will Learn
- What approved drug products are currently supplied in microneedle devices and systems, what are the device specifics, and who markets them?
- Who are the branded microneedle drug delivery device and system suppliers, their manufacturing infrastructure and locations, their capabilities?
- What are the major factors that are influencing demand for microneedle drug delivery?
- How important are drug developer-device manufacturer relationships and what are the key alliances in the industry?
- What are the essential design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for microneedle drug delivery products?
- What are the important therapeutic markets for microneedle delivery products and what is their market share now? What will it be in 2020?
- What are the significant economic, technology, and regulatory factors affecting the market for prefilled syringes?
2. Microneedle Design & Technology
- Microneedle Product Categories
- Solid Microneedles
- Hollow Microneedles
- Coated Microneedles
- Dissolving Microneedles
- Syringe-mounted Microneedles
- Microneedle Arrays & Array Geometries
- Microneedle Manufacturing
- Material Selection Issues
- Fabrication Techniques
- Emerging Fabrication Methods
3. Microneedle Drug Delivery – Market Factors
- Drug Delivery & Self-Administration
- Unmet Needs
- Chronic Conditions & Dosing Frequency
- Patient Safety and Compliance
- Market Drivers
- Shifting Patient Demographics
- Vaccine Dose Sparing
- Managed Care Initiatives
- Government Technology Transfer Programs
4. Microneedle Drug Delivery Assessments
- Branded Platforms
- Branded Devices
- Combination Products
- McirCor PTH
- Development-stage Devices
- PKA SoftTouch
5. Near-Terms Markets - Sector Assessments and Forecasts
- Genetic/DNA/Nucleotide Therapeutics
- Metabolic Conditions