- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
- Region: Europe
European Hospital Register - Specialities & Equipment
- ID: 35343
- December 2014
- Region: Europe
- Walnut Medical
European Hospital Register - Specialities & Equipment - Comprehensive on-line hospital database
Europe - 19,000+ hospitals in 23 countries
In the 23 countries:
- Total Healthcare Expenditure: €1,028,683,000 million
- Total Population: 390,194,000
An annual licence to the European Hospital Register gives:
- A continuously updated database
- Unrestricted access
- Unlimited data downloads Extensive
- 130 different criteria including 116 medical specialities.
Accurate - Updated continuously - The on-line database always has the latest information.
Cost Effective - Create unlimited mailing labels, lists, Excel exports.
With a few clicks in the easy-to-use search engine you could, for example:
a. Create unlimited mailing labels, lists, Excel exports and ASCII files.
b. Find all the hospitals in Switzerland and Austria with ophthalmic surgery and create a mailing list.
c. Identify all the public psychiatric hospitals in Germany and categorize them by size.
d. Discover how many hospitals in the United Kingdom use alternative medicine and create a telephone list.
e. Ascertain all the hospitals with dermatology wards in Italy and export the contact data to Excel.
Some Client Comments
- This is an excellent idea. The fact that the data is continuously updated means that it is a very attractive source for information.
- I think this is a really good idea - having this information to hand so quickly is a real benefit to us.
- It's terrific. Seems very convenient and user friendly.
- I think this an excellent idea.
- It is a great idea and much more user friendly.
|Question||What is the source of information obtained / gathered to be put into this product?|
|Answer||The information is primarily obtained directly from the hospital themselves. A much smaller amount of data is obtained through hospital associations, news reports, and national/state governments.|