1) What is ubiquitous computing?
2) Impact of ubiquitous computing on the Japanese industy
3) Tron and ubiquitous computing
4) Trends of R& D institutions
5) Activities of domestic companies
2. Market size of related products and participating companies
1) PC market
2) PDA market
3) Mobile phone market
4) Telephone market
5) Fax market
6) AV market
7) Household appliances market
8) Car navigation devices market
3. Trends of related technologies
1) Popularization of broad band digital subscriber line service for the Internet connection
2) Popularization of mobile phone for the Internet access
3) Broadcasting digitalization
4) Status and movement of IPv6 protocol
5) Polularization of wireless networking
6) Home networking
7) Non-contact IC tag
8) Authentication technology
9) Diversification of human interface
10) Hot-Spot service
11) Electronic paper
4. Consumer attitude
1) Outline of consumer survey
2) Visibility of ubiquitous computing
3) Interest level of consumers on the related products
4) Attractions of ubiquitous computing society
5) Concerns of ubiquitous computing society
6) Attitude toward ubiquitous computing society
7) Evaluation of features and functions of the related products
8) Evaluation of operability of the related products
9) Products of higher dissatisfaction ranking among male consumers
10) Contents of dissatisfaction
11) Products which male consumers are interested in
12) Suggestions/opinions of male consumers
13) Products of higher dissatisfaction ranking among female consumers
14) Contents of dissatisfaction
15) Products which female consumers are interested in
16) Suggestions/opinions of female consumers
5. Ubiquitous strategies of major participating companies (14 major players)
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.