• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Rest of the World: Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) Market, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014
Decision etudes conseil, November 2010
Market database with forecast, market data in euros, figures given in excel spreadsheet. No split by countries except China and Japan. Market is given for each component type by application end-user markets.
Component type list:
PCBs - printed circuit boards
1. Single Sided
2. Double Sided
3. Multi-layer from 4 to 6 layers
4. Multi-layer over 6 layers
5. Flexible, semi-rigid,…
End user application markets
1. Consumer - audio video
- Set-top boxes
- Videos & other
2. Data processing
- Mainframes, servers, workstations
- Peripherals & other
- Mobile terminals
- Mobile infrastructure
- Fixe infrastructure
- Terminals and others
4. Aerospace & defence
- Space & avionics
- Radiocoms, weapon systems & others
- Engine control
- Instrument panel & Comfort & others
- Power supplies, converters
- Power distribution
- Automation and control equipment
- Instrumentation & others
7. Consumer - household appliances
Excel spreadsheet tables:
5 PCBs types: Single sided, Double sided, 4 to 6 layers, >6 layers, Other (Flexibles, semi-rigid, …) plus total = 6 tables
Electronics production scenario= 1 table
A component type table gave markets by end user application
The author analyzes the market demand for passive and electromechanical components
The survey results are proposed in a database which contain the market data for passive and electromechanicals components (discrete, interface, interconnect product, etc...)
This survey is the result of 20 years of economic research and market analysis.
- Twice a year the author conducts a market demand for passive and interconnection components (discrete, interface, electromechanical, etc...)
- This component market is made of height components type groups:
- PCBs - printed circuit boards
- Hybrid circuits / MCM
- Industrial Switches & keyboards
- Magnetic components
- Piezo, crystal, filters
- The database gives an account of the component demand drawn up in correlation with electronics production. This approach allows you to evaluate the components end-user market; the market studied by the author is the "passive and interconnection components” manufactured by the electronics industry.
- Market data is the "passive and interconnection" component consumption of the component end-users, this is the "passive and interconnection" component part in the electronics products.
- Forecasts are made at current prices and the mix-product evolutions as well as component and equipment price developments are taken into account.
- The time period is years 2008 to 2014.
- data analysis
- industry interviews
- technological forecasting model:
A complete approach
- Electronics production by products
- The first steep is an enquiry on production evolution which is detailed by products.
- A scenario is made based on: past year balance sheet, current year tendencies, and probable future evolutions.
Passive and interconnection contents of the studied products
- For each electronic products its passive and interconnection contents is detailed by component type
- By examining functions, prices, and technological trend the passive and interconnection contents possible evolution is forecasted.
- The Database is delivered on CD-ROM in Excel Spreadsheet format.
- Excel format is a useful solution: it enables you to do your own simulations, estimates or calculations and allows you to prepare your own personal graphs and charts.
- You can choose your entry point by component type to find historical data and forecasts.
All data is given in Euros.
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.