- Language: English
- 710 Pages
- Published: January 2015
Potential Investors and Investment Targets in the Gambling/Gaming Industry –2nd Edition
- ID: 356500
- May 2006
- MECN GmbH
The gambling and gaming industry offers a wealth of investment opportunities, and more and more financial investors are increasingly eager to find attractive investment targets. But there is not much information available about investment opportunities in the gambling industry; therefore, this report is intended as intermediary between investors and the gambling industry.
The report mainly features investors and investment targets thatare currently registered in the MECN investment database. All companies presented are either financial investorslooking for attractive investment targets in the gambling industry or gambling companies seeking funding.
Summary of information provided about the investors featured:
- In total 16 potential investors registered in the MECN investment database by the publishing date of this report.
- Of the investors registered, 46% are corporate ventures; privateequity companies are the second largest group.
- Top investment preferences among the registered investors are companies in the online gambling and in the land-based casino sector.
- Most investors would prefer investments in the expansion stage or would participate in an acquisition/buy-out. The investors represented in this report offer a wide variety of potential investment volumes. Investments start from below USD 2 million (ca. 38% of investors) and can range up to a maximum investment of over USD 100 million.
- Most of the investors (50%) are headquartered in Europe whereas 36% are coming from North America
Summary of information about the investment targets featured:
- In total 60 potential investment targets registered in the MECN investment database by the publishing date of this report
- Of the companies registered, about 48% are in the online gambling business; the second largest group are technology/service providers, and land-based casinos are the third largest group.
- Most companies are looking for funding for the early and the expansion phases and ask for a funding volume of USD 1 to 10 million
- Most registered companies (40%) are located in Europe, followed by North America (23%) and Asia (15%)
- Most companies are looking for funding for the early and the expansion phases and ask for a funding volume of USD 1 to 10 million.
Additionally the report includes a comprehensive list of private equity companies active in the gambling/gaming industry, selected investment opportunities in publicly traded companies, and a description of upcoming IPOs in the industry. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Gambling –An industry with a wealth of investment opportunities
Potential investors with explicit interest in the gambling/gaming industry – 16 entries from the MECN database
- Contact details, investment preferences, minimum and maximum amount willing to invest, …
Potential investment targets in the gambling/gaming industry – 60 entries from the MECN database
- Contact details, brief description of business, funding asked for, ….
Private equity companies that invest in the gambling/gaming industry
Overview of relevant private equity investments
Profiles of private equity companies with a history of investing in the gambling/gaming industry
About us and contact information
Exhibit 1: Performance of investments in the gambling industry so far -Results of MECN survey
Exhibit 2: Growth drivers for the gambling industry -Results of MECN survey
Exhibit 3: Industry of registered investors
Exhibit 4: Investment preferences of registered investors regarding industry sectors
Exhibit 5: Stages/types of investment preferred by investors registered
Exhibit 6: Type of business of companies registered
Exhibit 7: Investment volume looked for by companies registered
Exhibit 8: Stages/types of investment sought by companies registered
Exhibit 9: Overview of private equity deals in the gambling industry