1) Japanese pulp and paper industry
a) Financial achievement of major manufacturers and sales breakdown by product item, loan payable, personnel expenditure, logistics expenditure and capital investment of major players
b) Paper and paperboard production transition, production transition by product category and market trends by product type
c) Corporate income ranking
2) Worldwide market
a) Top ranking pulp and paper companies in the world
b) M& A, capital investment
c) Annual production capacity by product type and by country
d) World top 150 firms ranking (2001)
3) World production and consumption trend by areas
4) Paper materials: Chip, pulp and used paper
5) Overseas industrial tree plantation by Japanese paper companies
2. Comprehensive analysis of major paper companies
1) Japanese major paper companies (8 major firms)
2) Trends of the other Japanese paper companies: Individual company profile (23 firms)
3) Overviews of major foreign paper companies
3. Comprehensive analysis of paper/pulp division of major trading houses
4. Demand trend by paper/pulp related industry
Newspaper, publication, printing, mail order industry, corrugated fiber board industry, paper craft industry, paper product industry
5. Trends and prospects of papermaking chemicals
6. Comprehensive analysis of noteworthy paper products
General fine paper, light coating paper, coating paper, fancy paper, non-carbon paper, thermal paper, form paper, PPC paper, ink-jet paper, household paper (tissue paper, toilet paper, paper towel), paper diaper, high quality white paperboard,
7. Current status of distribution and actions to be taken
Analytical data of current distribution system, wholesalers, agents and distributors
8. Individual company profile of 120 agents and wholesalers in Japan
9. World pulp/paper production and consumption by country (62 countries and areas)
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.