- Language: English
- 443 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
Pharmaceutical Companies: Current Status and Prospects for Generic Drug Strategies 2003 - Japan
- ID: 35732
- January 2003
- Region: Japan
- 314 pages
- Yano Research Institute Ltd
1. Generic drug markets in Japan: Current status and prospects
Overview, market trends, governmental regulations, comparison with 10 leading companies in the US, market scale projection, and more
2. Pharmaceutical companies: Strategies of generic drugs and prospects for the markets
Overview, comprehensive studies of 11 leading companies, market scale, and more
3. Wholesaler's current status, strategies and future perspectives for generic drugs
4. Current status of the usage of generic drugs in medical institutions, hospitals and sanatariums
5. 96 Leading company profiles
6. Appendix: Proceedings of the panel discussion of a medical symposium coordinated by Yano Research Institute
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.