Also, current world market status of survveillance camera and FA monitoring camera by geographical area and the status/trend of Japanese manufacturers in the world market
2. World CCD/Cmos camera market transition (2001-2002 in unit) and forcast (2003-2005)
3. Market status analysis:
Domestic market by application filed (surveillance, FA, medical care), shipment destination (domestic, Europe, USA, Asia) including cross analysis of those data.
4. Clarification of Cmos camera market status and future trend analysis
5. Current status and prospects of serveillance camera market which is in the transition stage with the arrival of WEB camera
6. Current status and prospects of next generation high performance cameras
(such as megapixcel camera, UV camera, etc. mainly for FA applications)
7. Interviewed findings on 17 major CCD/Cmos camera venders in Japan
(Shipment by product type, parts procurement situation, sales, distribution channel, sales results by geographical area and by application field, futur product strategy and market prospects, etc.)
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.