2. Current status of e-commerce by the types of products (PC, travel/tickets, Office supplies, Cars and used cars, electric appliances, CD/DVD/Video, music, books, event/tickets, movies, TV games, clothes, housing and securities)
3. E-commerce penetration rate by types of service and forecast
4. Current status of e-commerce by major retailers (major catalog retailers, major department stores, major supermarkets and convenience stores)
5. E-commerce platforms (PC, mobile phones, TV games, TV)
6. Current condition of new types of e-commerce
7. B to B e-commerce
8. E-commerce support business
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.