- Language: English
- Published: August 2014
- Region: Global
U.S. Regional Health Information Organizations and Exchanges (RHIOs and HIEs)
- Published: May 2006
- Region: United States
- Frost & Sullivan
This Frost & Sullivan research service entitled U.S. Markets for Healthcare IT - Opprtunity Analysis providesmarket trends, obstacles, and drivers. In this research, Frost & Sullivan's expert analysts thoroughly examine the Clinical and Services Healthcare IT market.
The Reginonal Health Information market continues to draw large-scale attention. Significant efforts from both the public and private perspective continue to mold the nation towards a national health information network (NHIN). Several degress of progress distinguish the various health information exchanges, with some achieving tremendous cost reductions and improvement to patient care while others wade through the process of design and implementation.
The research study looks at the market trends, obstacles, and drivers for regions to adopt a regional health information exchange. Furthermore, the study addresses disputed topic areas such as the overall benefits of a health information exchange, implementing an achievable and sustainable business case, and the advantages and disadvantages of competing communication architectures.
The health information exchange market is off to a moderate growth trajectory and may witness accelerated adoption if compounding tailwinds continue to develop. Specific regions have been quick to enact or move towards a health exchange environment while several other provider organizations throughout various regions diligently watch the outcomes of these initiatives.notes Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Steve Tobin.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Executive Summary
- 1. Market Overview- 1. Executive Summary
2. U.S. Regional Health Information Organizations and Exchanges (RHIOs and HIEs)
- 1. Examination of the RHIO/HIE Landscape- 1. History and Overview- 2. Driving Forces for Regional Health Exchanges- 3. National Perspective-
- 4. Structural and Technology Overview and Analysis- 5. Achieving Business Case - ROI- 6. Failure Zones
- 2. Challenges and Strategies-
- 1. Challenges- 2. Strategies
- - 3. Conclusion- 1. Conclusion
3. Frost & Sullivan Awards
- 1. Awards- 1. Technology Innovation Award- 2. Product Differentiation Innovation Award- 3. Market Leadership Award
4. Decision Support Databases
- 1. Decision Support Database- 1. Emergency Outpatient Visits- 2. Leading Causes of Hospital Emergency Department- Visits- 3. Total Healthcare Expenditure by Countries- 4. Number of Practicing Physicians - Global