- Language: English
- 40 Pages
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Canada, United States
Licensed Character Brands 2002 - Japan
- ID: 35890
- June 2002
- Region: Japan
- 450 pages
- Yano Research Institute Ltd
1. Current status of licensed character brands
2. Movements of major licensers and licensees
Power relationship of major brands
Sales outlet deployment strategy
Overseas marketing strategy
Importance of media mix strategy
Next generation strategies of leading companies
Strategy of leading licensers and market response
3. Market analysis by each segment of licensed character products
Toy, confection, food, stationary,children's clothing, miscellaneous goods in clothing, furniture and interior supplies, household articles, toiletry supplies, toy vehicle/baby buggy and bicycle, accessories and other products
4. Individual company profile of leading licensers
5. Individual company profile of major licensees
6. List of licensees (817 companies)
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.