II. Current status and prospects in the Japanese market
2. Catering service for offices
3. Catering service for lunch box (Bento in the Japanese)
4. Catering service for medical institutions/hospitals
5. Catering service for schools, especially public ones
6. Catering service for daycare centers and nursing homes
7. Leading firms ranked by sales figures in latest fiscal year
8. Food suppliers selected by catering service firms
III. Profound market study: strategies and future programs
1. Business development patterns
2. Cooking methods and techniques
3. New recipe development in cooperation with how effectively to get food materials
4. How to increase new clients
5. Food security control and management
6. Issues and objectives: human resource training and logistics system
7. Prospects for future strategies
IV. Leading company's profile: 37 firms
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages.