Home Nursing and Self- Medical Care Market 2002: Prospects and Strategies - Japan
- ID: 35899
- July 2002
- Region: Japan
- 406 pages
- Yano Research Institute Ltd
I. Overview: Home nursing and self-medical care for rehabilitation
2. Key facts in the social environment
3. Market scale in 1998-2010 (including projections)
4. Patient population growth by medical treatment category in 1998-2010 (including projections)
5. Exhibit: Leading manufacturers with the medical products
II. Home self-medical care market analysis by medical treatment/product category
1. Home Oxygen Therapy: HOT
3. SAS related
6. HIT HPN, HEN, Home Chemotherapy, Pain-killer treatment at home
7. Self injection at home:pituitary hormone and insulin
8. Other home medical services
Appendix: Leading firm's profiles: 16 case studies
III. Home nursing care market analysis by service category
1. Overview and trends with the case studies of 3 leading companies: Japan Care Service, Komusum, Nichii Gakkan
2. Visiting care service (day-care)
3. Bath service
4. Emergency call business
Appendix: Leading firm's profiles: 10 case studies
IV: Meal delivery service market
V. Company profiles
This publication replaces (since 1998 Jan.).
Our team in Japan have more than 150 expert field researchers covering every important Japanese industry. Each researcher has an established competence and expertise in their specialized industrial/commercial segment of the industry.
We have over 40 years of service, with excellent market recognition and a reputation that permits us to carry out otherwise-difficult research projects, and to ensure the dependability of business intelligence provided to our clients.
We issue more than 200 Japanese market titles (not including over 600 customized single client research projects) every year.
All reports are in Japanese.
Please contact us by clicking "Ask a Question" for other languages. SHOW LESS READ MORE >