Printed from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/359456
Animal Health (UK)
This report covers activities such as animal health, veterinary, equestrian, animal, equine and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Animal Health analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Animal Health report will tell you that 13 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 11 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 190 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness – outlining a firm’s takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Animal Health market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 190 largest Animal Health companies.
The Animal Health report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example AGRICULTURAL CENTRAL TRADING LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example WYNNSTAY GROUP PLC is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 190 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 11.5%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: , have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2012 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Animal Health industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll UK Animal Health analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
Order by Fax - using the order form below
Order By Post - print the order form below and send to
Research and Markets,
Fax order form
To place a fax order simply print this form, fill in and fax the completed form to the number below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format you require.
Animal Health (UK)
Please enter the quantity of the report format you require.
|Hard Copy||EUR 475 + EUR€ 50.00 Shipping/Handling *|
|Electronic (PDF) - Single User||EUR 415|
|Electronic (PDF) - Site License||EUR 2,373|
* Shipping/Handling is only charged once per order.
Please enter all the information below in block capitals.
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 (from USA)
+353-1-481-1716 or +353-1-653-1571 (from Rest of World)
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
27-35 Main Street
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/info/terms.asp