Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) - Industry Report
- ID: 359727
- July 2015
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 610 Pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
The Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 267 companies, including H YOUNG HOLDINGS PLC, ASICS UK LTD and PONDERS END INTERNATIONAL LTD.
This report covers activities such as clothing, sportswear, footwear, rugby, shorts and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) report will tell you that 26 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 24 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 267 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
The Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) sector in 2015.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 267 largest Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) companies.
The Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example FAT FACE LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example FAIRWAY OF COURSE LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over several years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 267 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (8.6 billion).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) industry.
Each business is analysed using our unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Sportswear Manufacturers & Wholesalers (UK) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, names of directors and registration address.