- Language: French
- Published: May 2015
- Region: France
Acoustic Insulation Products (UK)
- ID: 359769
- May 2015
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 280 Pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s UK Acoustic Insulation Products Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Acoustic Insulation Products market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies, including CARILLION ENERGY SERVICES LTD, CARILLION ENERGY SERVICES SCOTLAND LTD and FEROTEC LTD.
This report covers activities such as acoustic, insulation, acoustic insulation, thermal, fire protection and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Acoustic Insulation Products analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Acoustic Insulation Products report will tell you that 7 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 8 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 90 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness – outlining a firm’s takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Acoustic Insulation Products market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Plimsoll’s UK Acoustic Insulation Products analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Acoustic Insulation Products sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 90 largest Acoustic Insulation Products companies.
The Acoustic Insulation Products report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example E V NAISH LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example MECHON LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 90 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 7.4%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: SIG PLC, have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2012 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Acoustic Insulation Products industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll UK Acoustic Insulation Products analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
|Question||Does this report contain information on who are the key decision makers in the market, and does it have a section on the UK value chain?|
|Answer||Unfortunately the report doesn't include this information. The bulk of the report provides a financial analysis of the companies covered.|