- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Residential Care Homes (UK)
- ID: 360250
- December 2014
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 1840 Pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s UK Residential Care Homes Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Residential Care Homes market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 880 companies, including ANCHOR TRUST, SOUTHERN CROSS(LSC)LIMITED and MERIDIAN HEALTHCARE (HOLDINGS) LTD.
This report covers activities such as , , , , and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Residential Care Homes analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Residential Care Homes report will tell you that 307 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 25 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 880 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness – outlining a firm’s takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Residential Care Homes market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Plimsoll’s UK Residential Care Homes analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Residential Care Homes sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 880 largest Residential Care Homes companies.
The Residential Care Homes report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example AUTISM CARE (UK) LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example LIFECARE RESIDENCES LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 880 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 4.0%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: , have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2012 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Residential Care Homes industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll UK Residential Care Homes analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.