- Published: March 2012
Contract Packers (UK)
- Published: June 2013
- 680 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
Plimsoll Publishing’s UK Contract Packers Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Contract Packers market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 300 companies, including DAVIES TURNER PLC, THOMAS HARDY HOLDINGS LTD and DK GROUP INVESTMENTS LTD.
This report covers activities such as packaging, contract packing, packing, boxes, storage and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Contract Packers analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Contract Packers report will tell you that 43 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 11 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 300 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness – outlining a firm’s takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Contract Packers market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
- Rankings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Plimsoll’s UK Contract Packers analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Contract Packers sector in 2013.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 300 largest Contract Packers companies.
The Contract Packers report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example AIMIA FOODS LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example CHARLES KENDALL PACKING LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 300 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure. This year the market has increased by 3.6%
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
- Best Performing Company: ANGEL CASE AND PACKING CO LTD, AIMIA FOODS LTD have been recognised for their strong financial strength and excellent sales increases throughout 2012 and have received Plimsoll’s Best Performing Company Award.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Contract Packers industry.
Each business is analysed using Plimsoll’s unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Plimsoll Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Plimsoll UK Contract Packers analysis also provides you with full business name and address, name and ages of directors and registration address.
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|