Automotive Paints (UK) - Industry Report
- ID: 360644
- February 2016
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 270 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
The Automotive Paints (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Automotive Paints (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 99 companies, including ZF SERVICES UK LTD, SINEMASTER MOTOR FACTORS LTD and SHERWIN-WILLIAMS UK AUTOMOTIVE LTD.
This report covers activities such as paint, tools, body panels, car paint, equipment and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Automotive Paints (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Using exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Automotive Paints (UK) report will tell you that 5 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 10 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 99 companies is meticulously scrutinised in a two-page individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- An independent financial valuation
- Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Automotive Paints (UK) market.
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The Automotive Paints (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Automotive Paints (UK) sector in 2015.
The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis – analysing the 99 largest Automotive Paints (UK) companies.
The Automotive Paints (UK) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength – for example BASF COATINGS LTD has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis: This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company – for example T.R.I. LTD is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis – Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over several years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 99 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (1.4 billion).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
The next section focuses on company analysis and provides an in-depth analysis of the largest companies within the Automotive Paints (UK) industry.
Each business is analysed using our unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
The Automotive Paints (UK) analysis also provides you with full business name and address, names of directors and registration address.
- A.L. Paint And Supplies Ltd
- Akzo Nobel Coatings Ltd
- Alliance Automotive UK Ltd
- Arlint On 2000 Ltd
- Auto Components (West Bury) Ltd
- Autocote Ltd
- Automotive Paint Supplies (Hull) Ltd
- Autopaint Fife Ltd
- Autopaints (Bright On) Ltd
- Axalt A Coating Systems UK Ltd
- B.S. Supplies (StOke-On-Trent ) Ltd
- B.S.B. (Gb) Ltd
- Barretts Of Canterbury Ltd
- Basf Coatings Ltd
- Black Count Ry Paints Ltd
- Body & Paintshop Supplies Ltd
- Border Automotive Ltd
- Breakwells Paints Ltd
- Brown Brot Hers Dist Ribut Ion Ltd
- Car Colour Services Ltd
- Car Paint Warehouse Ltd
- Carlac Ltd
- Carpaints Direct Ltd
- Chase Autopaints Ltd
- Churchill Paints Ltd
- Coachfinish (NI) Ltd
- Colorwerx Ltd
- Colour Right Paints Ltd
- Colourt One Ltd
- Cunbar Paints Ltd
- E Brand Automotive Ltd
- Evolut Ion Paint & Graphic Ltd.
- Express Paints Ltd
- F & K Griffit HS (Refinishing) Ltd
- G Mit Chell Ltd
- G. B. Refinish Supplies Ltd
- George Koch Sons Europe Ltd
- Granlyn Specialist Coat Ings Ltd
- Granville Supplies (Pet Erborough)Ltd
- Gwilliams Of Edington Ltd
- Hmg Paints Ltd
- Humberside Paints (Grimsby) Ltd
- Jawel Paints (West Midlands) Ltd
- John Davey Ltd
- Kansai Paint Europe Ltd
- Karkraft (N.I.) Ltd
- Kett Autopaints (Anglia) Ltd
- Keypaint Ltd
- King Automotive Systems Ltd
- L.E. Went Ltd
- Lechler Coatings Ltd
- Lkq Coatings Ltd
- Macclesfield Paints Ltd
- Macgregor Indust Rial Supplies Ltd
- Majestic Distribution (Automotive) Ltd
- Mark One Paints Ltd
- Martin Brown Paints Ltd
- Mccarthy Shanks Ltd
- Metokote Uk Ltd
- Monza Coatings Ltd
- Moore & Watkins Ltd
- Morelli Group Ltd
- Movac Group Ltd
- N P Automotive Coatings (Europe) Ltd
- Nippon Paint (Europe) Ltd.
- Paint Box Banbury Ltd
- Paint Box Birmingham Ltd
- Paints 4 U.Com Ltd
- Paintstore Ltd
- Parry's Motor Part S Ltd
- Ponswood Paints Ltd
- PPG Industries (Uk) Ltd
- PPG Kansai Automotive Finishes Uk Llp
- Quest Automotive Products Uk Ltd
- Radical Supplies Ltd
- Rainbow Paints Ltd
- Refinish Systems Ltd
- Sayers Motor Factors Ltd
- Sheffield Refinishing Supplies Ltd
- Sherwin-Williams Uk Automotive Ltd
- Sinemaster Motor Factors Ltd
- South London Auto Paints Ltd
- Spraywell Paints (Dudley) Ltd
- St Archem Ltd
- Supagard Ltd
- Supertune Automotive Ltd.
- T.& R.Williamson Ltd
- T.B.C. Auto Parts Ltd
- T.R.I. Ltd
- Technico Surface Coatings Ltd
- TET Rosyl Ltd
- The Car Paint Company Ltd
- TOTL Concept Paints Ltd
- Upoxy Research Ltd
- Valspar Automotive (Uk) Corporation Ltd
- Vegapalm Ltd
- Waregrain (Autopaints) Ltd
- Waregrain Ltd
- ZF Services Uk Ltd