Rainwater Harvesting Market: Research & Analysis UK 2016-2020
- ID: 3618530
- January 2016
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 130 Pages
- MTW Research
Written specifically for rainwater harvesting product manufacturers and distributors to identify opportunities and grow sales quickly, the report is available immediately in a variety of formats for use in presentations & sharing with colleagues.
The report illustrates the performance and trends in the rainwater harvesting market recent years, with market volume and value provided 2010 - 2020 alongside product shares and mix by key end use sectors in the domestic and non-domestic markets.
The 130+ Page Rainwater Harvesting Report Includes:
- UK Rainwater Harvesting Market by Volume, Roof Area & Value 2010-2020
- Non-Domestic RWH Market by Volume & Value 2010-2020
- Domestic RWH Market by Volume & Value 2010-2020
- Rainwater Harvesting Market Trends & Influences
- Share by UK Country & English Region for Rainwater Harvesting in 2016
- 50+ RWH Company Profiles, 2015 Turnover / Profit Estimates & Rankings
- Rainwater Harvesting Industry Structure & Detailed Analysis 2010-2020
- SWOT & PEST, Ansoff Growth Prospects, Positive & Negative Influencers
Quantitative market sizes based on industry sales, supported by detailed discussion of market trends, sector mix, specification criteria, influences & future prospects are provided.
Product Shares & Market Sizes Provided for:
- Rainwater Tanks - below & above ground tanks (all materials) & header tanks
- Filters - downpipe, leaf separators & catchers, garden filters, tank filters, industrial filters, calmed inlet etc.
- Pumps & Controls - Flow controllers, ‘rain management systems’ submersible pressure pumps etc.
- Accessories - Pipes, trapped overflow, tank level gauges, hose, UV sterilisation, solar panels etc.
This third edition report remains the only comprehensive ‘off the shelf’ report specifically reviewing the UK rainwater harvesting market. The methodology for this report included analysis of sales data from the industry coupled with primary research information from Government sources, manufacturers, contractors, and other trade sources. This was supported by secondary research from trade journals, company reports, Companies House, Government statistics, trade associations, company websites and existing knowledge in this sector.
This unique report represents a comprehensive yet cost effective tool for understanding the historical, current and future performance of the UK Rainwater Harvesting Market. Written specifically for suppliers in the industry, this unique, easy to use & independent report represents an invaluable tool to increase sales in the Rainwater Harvesting Market.
Key Benefits Of This Brand New Report Include:
- Current, Historical & Future Market Performance & Trends 2010-2020
- End Use Sector Mix & Trends - Best Performing Sectors, Market Influences, Focus Your Marketing, Increase Your Sales
- Incorporate into your Marketing & Business Plan, Explore Various Strategic Options
- Develop Sales Leads & Focus Your Marketing
- Incorporate SWOT & PEST Analysis Into Your Reports Quickly & Provide More Detail to Your Colleagues
**Electronic Pricing Format = The ‘ULTIMATE PACK’ - All Formats of the Report, Spreadsheet / Mailing List. More information included in Executive Summary Section. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Key Features Of This Report Include:
1. Market Size - Rainwater Harvesting Market Statistics including…
- Market Size by Value 2010 - 2016, Forecasts to 2020, Constant & Current Price Analysis
- Market Size by Volume 2010-2016, Forecasts to 2020
- Market Size by Roof Area 2010-2020
- Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Market 2010-2020
- Non-Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Market 2010-2020
2. Market Trends & Influences - Quantitative & Detailed Qualitative Market Trends 2010-2020, including…
- PEST Analysis - Politico-Legal, Economic, Environmental, Social & Technological
- SWOT Analysis - Key Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Key Market Influences - Code for Sustainable Homes, Recouping Installation Costs, Water Metering, Tax Efficiencies, Future Taxation / Charges for RWH Users, Rainfall Variations etc
- Ansoff Matrix - Identification of Future Growth Areas & Mix by Strategy to 2020
- Market KPIs - Profit, Assets, Debt, Net Worth 2010-2020 for 50+ Companies
- Sales per Employee in Rainwater Harvesting Industry - 2010-2020
3. Product Segmentation & Regional Mix - Market Size 2010-2020, Trends & Share for…
- Domestic & Non-Domestic Rainwater Harvesting Shares
- Share by Product 2010, 2016 & 2020 - Filters, Tanks, Accessories, Pumps / Controls
- Share by Public & Private Sector in Domestic RWH Market
- Share by End Use Sector in Non-Domestic Market - Offices, Retail, Industrial etc
- Market Size for England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland
- Market Share by English Region in 2016
4. Industry Structure & 50+ COMPANY PROFILES - Review of Market Structure & Key Company Profiles, including...
- Rainwater Harvesting Market Mix by Growth, Credit, Age, Turnover & Employees
- Rainwater Harvesting Market Share by UK Geographical Region
- Supplier Rankings - by Turnover, Profit, Assets, Debt, Worth & Employees
- 50+ RWH Supplier Profiles - 1 Page Profile & Financial Charts
- Financial Data for 50+ Companies-3 Year Turnover, Profit, Emps, Assets, Debt & Worth
- Sales Leads- Mailing Address, Telephone & Contact Name for Each Company
This Fully Revised, Brand New 2016 Report Includes:
Strategic Market Review - A professional strategic market review was undertaken by marketing professionals with real world marketing experience and degree qualifications in strategic marketing. This report is not simply a collection of statistics and comments but a structured review of the market, written by marketing professionals, for marketing professionals.
SWOT Analysis - Only after a thorough, strategic market review can industry strengths & weaknesses and market opportunities & threats be identified. No other 'off the shelf' report offers such a comprehensive SWOT analysis in an easy to read and disseminate format.
PEST Analysis - We've been writing market reports for over a decade and we know its the quality of the data collection, analysis and interpretation which are the important aspects of any good report. Our strategic review, based on statistically relevant industry sales data enables us to identify the key market influences relating to politico-legal, economic, environmental, social and technological issues and present these in a easy to read chart format - its all here, in simple black and white.
Ansoff Matrix - We use professional marketing theories and employ the necessary marketing models so you don't have to. Established marketing theories are applied to the market to enhance understanding of the likely strategic options which will generate market growth in the near-medium term. From the strategic review, growth share forecasts for market development, market penetration, product development & market diversification are provided in easy to understand chart format alongside qualitative discussion and interpretation. We do the hard work, you take the credit.
Quantitative Market Data - The foundations of all our reports are based on sales from as representative a sample of the industry as possible. We have invested heavily in order to ascertain financial sales data from companies involved in the market and ensure our methodologies are as robust as possible. The sales data and financial profiles from more than 50 companies are included in this report, reflecting more than 80% of the market in 2016. No other 'off the shelf' report available combines such a high level of qualitative comment based on such firm statistical confidence.