Poland Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Business Propensity Indicator (BPI), Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Poland
The effects of factors such as market opening, liberalization, emissions, pricing, and supply issues mean that dynamics in the European energy sector are constantly and rapidly changing. As such, an up to date, broadly based and authoritative source of information on these markets is now more important than ever before for players throughout the gas and power value chains.
- Incisive analysis of the current situation in Europes fast moving energy markets.
- Detailed supply and demand balances showing sources of indigenous production, imports, exports and end user consumption patterns.
- Up-to-date coverage of the latest regional and national regulatory developments including EU directive implementation.
- Insight into infrastructure developments and their impact on the market.
Highlights of this title
Each profile analyzes the dynamics in a particular energy market. The profiles examine a range of issues including regulatory dynamics, corporate issues, political factors, the economic environment as well as market fundamentals.
Each profile is divided into sections covering Market Summary, Supply and Demand Balances, Supply Overview, Demand Overview, Regulatory Structures, Infrastructure and, where applicable, the Wholesale Environment.
In addition to providing a clear snapshot of current market dynamics, each profile takes a forward looking view and analyzes how each market is likely to evolve given the currently prevailing legal, political, corporate and regulatory environments. Demand forecasts are also included to 2020.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Obtain up-to-date, relevant and standardized information on European and related energy markets from a single source.
- Have a logical framework to monitor market developments and emerging trends, identify opportunities and plan strategies accordingly.
- Save time tracking multiple information sources.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
DATAMONITOR VIEW 1
Market Summary 2
Supply and Demand Balance 3
Supply Overview 4
Demand Overview 6
Regulatory Structure 7
Ask the analyst 12
Datamonitor consulting 12
List of Tables
Table 1: Poland power supply and demand balance, 2006-07 (GWh) 3
List of Figures
Figure 1: Poland power production by fuel input, 2007 4
Figure 2: Poland power production by fuel input, 1990-2007 5
Figure 3: Poland power end user demand, trends and forecast, 1990-2020 6
Figure 4: Poland power end user demand, 2007 7
Figure 5: Poland power installed capacity by type, 1990-2007 10
Figure 6: Power Grid 11