Nuclear Power in Switzerland, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Published: May 2011
- Region: Switzerland
The effects of factors such as market opening, liberalization, emissions, pricing, and supply issues mean that dynamics in the European energy sector are constantly and rapidly changing. As such, an up to date, broadly based and authoritative source of information on these markets is now more important than ever before for players throughout the gas and power value chains.
- Incisive analysis of the current situation in Europes fast moving energy markets.
- Detailed supply and demand balances showing sources of indigenous production, imports, exports and end user consumption patterns.
- Up-to-date coverage of the latest regional and national regulatory developments including EU directive implementation.
- Insight into infrastructure developments and their impact on the market.
Highlights of this title
Each profile analyzes the dynamics in a particular energy market. The profiles examine a range of issues including regulatory dynamics, corporate issues, political factors, the economic environment as well as market fundamentals.
Each profile is divided into sections covering Market Summary, Supply and Demand Balances, Supply Overview, Demand Overview, Regulatory Structures, Infrastructure and, where applicable, the Wholesale Environment.
In addition to providing a clear snapshot of current market dynamics, each profile takes a forward looking view and analyzes how each market is likely to evolve given the currently prevailing legal, political, corporate and regulatory environments. Demand forecasts are also included to 2020.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Obtain up-to-date, relevant and standardized information on European and related energy markets from a single source.
- Have a logical framework to monitor market developments and emerging trends, identify opportunities and plan strategies accordingly.
- Save time tracking multiple information sources.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
DATAMONITOR VIEW 1
Market Summary 2
Supply and Demand Balance 3
Supply Overview 4
Demand Overview 6
Regulatory Structure 8
Ask the analyst 13
Datamonitor consulting 13
List of Tables
Table 1: Power supply and demand balance, 2006-07e- (GWh) 3
List of Figures
Figure 1: Switzerlands power production by fuel input, 2007e 4
Figure 2: Switzerlands power production by fuel input, 1990-2007e 5
Figure 3: Switzerlands power consumption by sector, 2007e 6
Figure 4: Switzerland power end user demand, 1990-2020 7
Figure 5: Switzerland power generation capacity by type, 1990-2006e 10
Figure 6: Switzerlands power grid 11
Figure 7: Switzerlands power grid 12