• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gas Market Profile: Czech Republic
Datamonitor, September 2008, Pages: 11
The effects of factors such as market opening, liberalization, emissions, pricing, and supply issues mean that dynamics in the European energy sector are constantly and rapidly changing. As such, an up to date, broadly based and authoritative source of information on these markets is now more important than ever before for players throughout the gas and power value chains.
- Incisive analysis of the current situation in Europes fast moving energy markets.
- Detailed supply and demand balances showing sources of indigenous production, imports, exports and end user consumption patterns.
- Up to date coverage of the latest regional and national regulatory developments including EU directive implementation.
- Insight into infrastructure developments and their impact on the market.
Highlights of this title
Each profile analyses the dynamics in a particular energy market. The profiles examine a range of issues including regulatory dynamics, corporate issues, political factors, the economic environment as well as market fundamentals.
Each profile is divided into sections covering Market Summary, Supply and Demand Balances, Supply Overview, Demand Overview, Regulatory Structures, Infrastructure and, where applicable, the Wholesale Environment.
In addition to providing a clear snapshot of current market dynamics, each profile takes a forward looking view and analyses how each market is likely to evolve given the currently prevailing legal, political, corporate and regulatory environments. Demand forecasts are also included to 2020.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Obtain up to date, relevant and standardized information on European and related energy markets from a single source.
- Have a logical framework to monitor market developments and emerging trends, identify opportunities and plan strategies accordingly.
- Save time tracking multiple information sources.
DATAMONITOR VIEW 1
Market Summary 2
Supply and Demand Balance 3
Supply Overview 4
Demand Overview 6
Regulatory Structure 8
Ask the analyst 11
Datamonitor consulting 11
List of Tables
Table 1: Czech Republic gas supply and demand balance, 2006-07 (bcm) 3
Table 2: Storage sites in Czech Republic 10
List of Figures
Figure 1: Czech Republic indigenous gas production, 1990-2007 4
Figure 2: Czech Republic gas import supply sources, 2007 5
Figure 3: Czech Republic gas sectoral consumption proportions, 2007 6
Figure 4: Czech Republic gas consumption trends and forecasts, 1990-2020 7
Figure 5: Gas grid in Czech Republic 9