• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
2007 Worldwide Radio TV Broadcast Equipment Report
Barnes Reports, January 2007, Pages: 104
The Radio TV Broadcast Equipment report features 2007 current and 2008 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, cellular radio telepone, pagers, cable television equipment, antennas, receivers and amplifiers.
NAICS 33422: Radio/TV Broadcast Equipment. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing radio and television broadcasting and communications equipment. Includes closed-circuit and cable television equipment; studio equipment; light communications equipment; transmitters, transceivers and receivers (except household and automotive); cellular radio telephones; communication antennas; receivers; RF power amplifiers; and fixed and mobile radio systems.
- Radio Broadcasting
- TV Broadcasting
- Telephone Equipment Manufacturing
- Wireless Telephone Equipment
- Radio and TV communications equipment
- Television antennas (transmitting) and ground equipment
- Radio broadcasting and communications equipment
- Television closed circuit equipment
- Airborne radio communications equipment
- Television monitors
- Amplifiers, RF power and IF Radio and TV communications equipment, nec
- Carrier equipment, radio communications
- Antennas, transmitting and communications
- Cellular radio telephone
- Digital encoders
- Citizens' band (CB) radio
- Encryption devices
- Marine radio communications equipment
- Light communications equipment
- Multiplex equipment
- Microwave communication equipment
- Pagers (one-way)
- Mobile communication equipment
- Radio receiver networks
- Radio and television switching equipment
- Receivers, radio communications
- Receiver-transmitter units (transceiver)
- Transmitter-receivers, radio
- Satellites, communications
- Television broadcasting and communications equipment
- Space satellite communications equipment
- Cable television equipment
- Studio equipment, radio and television broadcasting
48-Appendix: Definitions & Terms
These reports provide the most current and cost-effective demographic data and market reports for the largest U.S. and World industries. The reports are estimates and forecasts based on our proprietary economic model which provides data that is timely, accurate and cost effective (as compared with more expensive primary research and survey information.)
World Industry Reports
The world reports (and World Industry & Market Outlook) provide estimates of the size and characteristics of the largest industries in the world's largest countries. These estimates are produced by a proprietary economic model that is based on a number of sources and factors:
1. The size and characteristics of the largest U.S. industries (based on the U.S. Bureau of the Census statistics, inflation rates and industry trends).
2. The relative size and characteristics of other countries (based on GDP, population and per capita income).
3. The proportion of economies based on manufacturing, services, agricultural and resource industries). This data is mostly from the CIA World Factbook and the Economist.
4. Local currency estimates are based on U.S. sales estimates and the most current currency exchange rates.
5. NAICS codes (North American Classification System codes) are used in each industry definition in order to aid report users in clarifying and standardizing the definitions of each industry between different countries.