- ID: 37862
- November 2015
- Region: Global
- Euromoney Trading Ltd
Airfinance Journal is an annual subscription package that includes 10 issues.
Respected for its independent editorial and informed analysis, each issue tracks; aircraft, airline and aerospace finance deals, breaking stories through news and unique data tables.
Features include exclusive interviews with the people driving the market as well as specific analysis of deals and financing techniques.
AirFinance Journal is the vital source of information for senior finance, treasury and planning executives around the world - including lenders, borrowers, analysts, regulators, investment bankers and leasing companies.
AirFinance Journal is the ONLY publication to systematically track on a month-by-month basis:
- Aircraft and corporate financing deals
- Mergers and acquisitions
AirFinance Journal delivers hard-hitting articles and news-lead features straight to your desk, including:
- Expert comment and analysis of the latest developments, issues and events affecting and governing the airline and aircraft industries worldwide
- In-depth analysis of aircraft financing
- The latest news on deals and market developments
Regular features cover:
- News, deals and market developments
- People and places
- Finance and leasing reviews
- Airline corporate strategies
- Regulatory issues
- IT updates
- Airports and infrastructure
- Airline marketing & alliances
- Operating leasing and secondary market reviews
- Legal aspects