The Top 100 Distributors Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe
- ID: 3795479
- August 2016
- Region: Europe
- 185 Pages
- Research Facts Ltd
Did you know?
- InGen is the leading independent distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in France.
- With 13 offices and a team of 250 employees, Vienna, Austria headquartered, Biomedica Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG is a leading distributor of in-vitro diagnostics in Central and Eastern Europe.
- MD Doctors Direct GmbH is dedicated to bringing a large selection of innovative, high quality laboratory and near-patient testing products to their diverse clientele in Switzerland.
- Cruinn Diagnostics Limited is a leading Irish distributor whose product portfolio covers a wide range of in-vitro diagnostics including clinical chemistry, immunoassay, haematology, microbiology, autoimmune serology and recently the introduction of real time molecular diagnostics.
- Axon Lab AG collaborates with reputable international supply partners in selling innovative medical diagnostics to clinics, doctors and the research sector in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and Croatia.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe’.
This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 100 distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to hospitals and laboratories right across Europe: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established and Number of Employees.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of IVD products who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products in Europe.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 100 Distributors Of IVD Reagents, Instruments & Accessories In Europe’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major new report looks at all 100 of the top distributors of IVD reagents, instruments, and accessories in Europe - companies like:
- Launch Diagnostics Limited - founded in 1990, the Kent, United Kingdom company is one of the major independent distributors in the United Kingdom, providing high quality diagnostic kits and laboratory instrumentation from world leading manufacturers to the Health Services of the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg and Ireland. The Company represents Arkray, Arlington Scientific, BioSystems, Cepheid, Corgenix, Devyser, Diamedix, DiaSorin, Diazyme, Dynex Technologies, EntroGen, EuroClone Diagnostica, Fast Track Diagnostics, Focus Diagnostics, Fujirebio Diagnostics, Humasis, InterLab, IVD Research Inc, Liofilchem, Meridian Bioscience, MKL Diagnostics, Novatec Immuno-Diagnostic, Orgentec Diagnostika, Savyon Diagnostics, Stratec Biomedical, Institut Virion\Serion and Wiener Lab Group. Launch Diagnostics is a member of the British In-Vitro Diagnostics Association and is led by John Twycross, Owner and Managing Director.
- Rafer, S.L. - With headquarters in Zaragoza, Spain and eight offices across the Iberian peninsula, Rafer S.L. has almost fifty years’ experience marketing reagents and instrumentation from well-known international companies such as Asuragen, Inc., Diaxonhit Group, FAR Diagnostics, Luminex Corporation, Wako Diagnostics and VIRO-IMMUN Labor-Diagnostika GmbH. It has 40 employees.
- Triolab AS - Broendby, Denmark headquartered Triolab AS offers an extensive product range from point-of-care testing to full automation of clinical laboratories in the fields of coagulation, haematology, clinical chemistry, transfusion and transplantation diagnostics, molecular diagnostics and microbiology. Due to its extensive product range and vast experience in the field of clinical diagnostics, Triolab AS has customers in all healthcare segments, from small clinical laboratories to large laboratory centres and hospital departments. The Company has sister companies in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Together they are one of the leading diagnostic suppliers in the Nordic area. Triolab AS is part of the Swedish Addtech Group and is led by Finn Ulbæk Andersen, Managing Director.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, Alcon, Allergan, Aurobindo, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations SHOW LESS READ MORE >