- Concise guides to the fundamental business mechanics of Dtcm: why and how it works, what obstacles you will face and how you can overcome them, and what you need to avoid altogether.
- Fact sheets on new and proven marketing strategies, explains the legal implications of those activities, and provides a detailed guide on implementing them in accordance with your business objectives.
- As such, the report will help you choose the best strategies for your products and budget, provide guidance for developing your own marketing methods, assess regulatory - and business risk, and alert you to critical factors you need to look out for within your particular set of circumstances.
- The report is based on analysis of past Dtcm campaigns, know-how gained from opinion leaders and specialists, legal assessment and lessons learned from real-life past activities by competitors in the market place.
- The report features an abundance of knowledge on new and proven marketing strategies, explains the legal framework, and provides a detailed guide on implementing them in accordance with your business objectives.
The report is relevant to product managers, marketing managers, chief executives, marketing directors and board members. The information contained is of value to anyone either directly involved in marketing planning and execution or those involved in strategy determination and decision.
The report will help you to:
- Choose the best strategy for your products and budget
- Provide guidance to develop your own marketing methods
- Assess regulatory and business risks and alert you to critical factors you need to look out for within your particular set of circumstances
- Examine your markets, products, customers and resources in order to understand whether DTCM can work for you
- Navigate around the intricate "Must not's" and "Should-not's" of DTCM in Europe by giving you bottom-line analysis of regulatory, independent institutional and the public 's opinion of DTCM
- Master practice and theory of DTCM alike by providing hands-on examples that you can implement tomorrow AND detailed guidance on adapting existing strategies
- Hit the ground running without as you develop your own DTCM strategy without the cost by utilizing the foundations from our "Manual"
Developments in the Healthcare industry over the past decade have brought significant opportunities to industry players, but have also caused a very diverse set of new obstacles which companies must overcome. Today's market conditions reflect this in terms of share price development, shrinking profit margins and increased competitive action.
As a result, your company will have acquired and developed significant experience and know-how in the primary areas of change, such as research & development, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory management and information technology.
However, managing proximity to end-users of healthcare products has only recently gained recognition as a means of protecting or improving business results. Direct to Consumer Marketing of Prescription Drugs in Europe ("DTCM") as a part of this area of change is widely uncharted territory and bears significant opportunities, but also certain risks. Competitors wishing to retain or improve their market performance cannot ignore this development.
Our report "Direct to Consumer Marketing" is designed to shortcut your company's learning curve and thereby give you an advantage over your competitors.