- Language: English
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Russia
Russia/Eurasia Executive Guide: Sophisticated Analysis from In-Country Experts on the Front Line
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Asia, Europe, Russia
- WorldTrade Executive In
Insight and Competitive Intelligence for Your Operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and the Central Asian/Caucasus Region
Why Subscribe to Russia/Eurasia Executive Guide?
It is safe to say that there is very little real reporting and analysis of business conditions in Russia, Ukraine and the countries of Central Asia in English that reaches beyond a few sketchy headline stories. If you need to know what significant developments are taking place in law, regulation, accounting or the business environment and you do not speak Russian, your alternatives are severely limited.
Russia/Eurasia Executive Guide (REEG) cuts through the barriers of language and distance to bring you a comprehensive presentation of the information you need to know about business conditions, all in one place. Since 1991 REEG has been the essential adviser for companies that need to know about legal and business developments in these promising, but complex markets. If you have time to read only one journal about business operations in this region, REEG is the publication for you.
As a subscriber to REEG you will receive regular coverage of:
- Pending laws, regulations and agency rulings that could either help or hurt your business operations.
- Case studies of business operations
- Developments in banking and finance
- Evolving government policy in intellectual property, administrative reform, corporate governance and other key areas in these constantly evolving and changing countries
- Trends in logistics, marketing, advertising and human resources
- Changing requirements in local accounting procedures
- Business travel and visa requirements
- Features and interviews with business people who are making a difference
Articles in REEG are written by the same experienced people that you would want to talk to you about your own business questions. Authors are leading partners of accounting and tax firms, company executives and analysts, both domestic and foreign. Many are operating foreign companies, or advising them, from offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Astana, Almaty, Kiev, Tashkent, Baku and Tblisi. You will be reading the words of those who have served on the front line for years – experts with deep experience in the country.
The unique market insight you will find inside the pages of Russia/Eurasia Executive Guide will bring you the same bottom-line successes that so many subscribers have found over the past 15 years.
You'll receive 12 issues of the monthly publication, plus you'll have online access to the current issue and full custom research capabilities using the interactive online archives. SHOW LESS READ MORE >