- Language: English
- 764 Pages
- Published: March 2013
- Region: Global
Report on Chinas Blower Industry
- Published: September 2006
- Region: China
- 8 pages
- Sunfaith China Ltd
1. Blower is usually used as ventilation or air transporting and it includes centrifugal blower, Roots blower and Yeshi blower.
2. In 2004, 2,173 sets of blowers were manufacturered by companies in China, among which, 3,521 sets are centrifugal blowers, 22,628 sets Roots blowers and 24 sets Yeshi blower.
3. In 2004, the production value of Chinese centrifugal blower was RMB 1.2 billion, increasing by 123% year on year.
4. In 2004, the production value of Chinese Roots blower was RMB 655 million, increasing by 61% year on year.
5. There are about 30 Chinese blower manufacturers, mainly are manufacturers of centrifugal blower and Roots blower. Only two companies manufacturer Yeshi blower.
6. In 2004, China exported 161 sets of blowers, 11 sets, or 7% are centrifugal blowers; 150 sets, or 93% are Roots blower.
1. Status of Blower Industry
1.1 Introduction to Blower
1.2 Manufacturing Status
2. Leading Manufacturers
2.1 Brief Introduction to Manufacturers
2.2 List of Main Manufacturers
3. Export of Blower
4. Main Industry Standards