The report analyses the following topics:
1. The Role of the Petroleum and Gas Chemistry in the Russian Economics. Branch Structure, financial results and recent economic indicators, different industry’s sectors profitability.
2. Major Industry Players and Revision of the Areas of Their Control. Key holdings, their interests and strategy of development, forms of confrontation and interaction, and recent conflicts within the branch.
3. Political Aspects of the Petrochemical Complex. Participation of the federal and regional political elites in the struggle for assets repartition. Elections in the Subjects of the Russian Federation through the interests of the petrochemical lobby.
4. Influence of Foreign Companies within the Industry. Possibilities of transnational companies expansion into the Russian Petrochemical Complex.
5. Forecasts& Prospects. What future is in store for the branch? Consolidation of assets in the hands of several conglomerates or war against everybody?