Drug delivery technologies can help minimize adverse side effects, improve the action of a drug through faster onset, time-controlled or site-specific delivery, or reduce the number of doses a patient needs to take. Drug delivery technologies can also help address the pervasive problem of noncompliance.
The future of drug delivery looks very exciting. It is now possible to delivery a macromolecule such as insulin, through pulmonary delivery. Furthermore, drug delivery research could some day produce insulin pills for diabetics or an under-skin pharmacy on a microchip.
This report, published in January 2004, profiles the Top 100 companies in the drug delivery market.
Profile information for each company typically includes:
- Full Company Contact Information (telephone and fax numbers, emails, websites, addresses and headquarters/parent company)
- Key Company Decision Makers - from CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Product Listings, Turnover, Employment and Year Established
- SIC and Naics Classifications
Report Target Market:
1) Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies
This report is an invaluable tool for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies looking to ensure that they identify the leading and most-up-to-date drug delivery technologies and collaborate with the most suitable companies.
2) Drug Delivery Companies And Drug Delivery Analysts
This report is also ideal for competitive/financial analysis and partner/alliance identification.
In addition, this report is very useful for suppliers of goods and services to the drug delivery industry looking to identify valuable new prospects.
Note: Most companies will be fully aware of the major players in the drug delivery sector but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies in the sector.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Phone
- Company Fax
- Company Email
- Company Web Address
- Parent Company
- Parent Company Phone
- Employment (Individual site/all sites)
- Top Executive(s)
- SIC Code(s)
- Naics Code(s)
- Location Status
- Turnover €m
- Year Established
Research Facts reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and firms that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets, and target companies
- Access top level research on all 100 major players in your market
- See which companies dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular companies
Hardcopy: Bound report, A4 format
Electronic: pdf Version, A4 format
Site License Version: Allows you to post this report on your Intranet/Knowledge Management System, to allow all employees at your organization to access the report electronically.
Mailing List Version: The Mailing List Version allows you to download a CSV table of all 100 companies into your internal databases and/or spreadsheets.
The Top 100 Drug Delivery Companies Worldwide is the third in a highly successful series of reports by Research Facts that already includes The Top 100 In-Vitro Diagnostics Manufacturing Companies In Europe and The Top 100 Point-Of-Care Manufacturing Companies Worldwide.