- Language: English
- Published: January 2015
- Region: Canada, United States
Recycling Laws International
- ID: 41733
- January 2015
- Region: Global, Asia, Europe, Latin America
- Raymond Communications Inc
Recycling Laws International is an electronic newsletter that reports on environmental legislative and regulatory developments in Europe, Asia, Australia, Latin America and Africa.
Environmental legislative and regulatory developments in North America - i.e, the United States and Canada - are reported in State Recycling Laws Update (see link below).
Reporting focuses on the following subjects:
- Waste Management And Diversion
- Reuse, Recycling And Recovery
- Extended Producer Responsibility/Product Stewardship
- Design For Environment
- Energy-Efficiency In Products
- Environmental Labeling
- Green Chemistry Initiatives
- Chemical Restrictions
- Green Government Procurement
News includes details on collection organizations and fees for manufacturers, and covers packaging, batteries, and electronics take back laws, as well as ecolabling and paper developments.