- Language: English
- 568 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global
Recorded DVD & Video in Japan
- Published: August 2009
- Region: Japan
- 30 pages
The Recorded DVD & Video in Japan industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the recorded dvd & video industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry’s recent performance and future prospects
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
- The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
- Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
- Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
- Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The recorded DVD & video market value reflects revenues from the sale and rental of all pre-recorded home videos in all format available, including those on VHS and any other magnetic based cassetes, DVDs, high-definition DVDs and other digital disks media. This profile excludes the sales of digital videos from other sources, such as downloaded media and digital right sales. All values are at retail selling price (RSP) and any currency conversions used have been undertaken at constant 2008 annual average exchange rates.
For the purpose of this report Asia-Pacific is deemed to comprise of Australia, China, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Chapter 1 Market Overview
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Research Highlights
1.3 Market Analysis
Chapter 2 Market Value
Chapter 3 Market Segmentation I
Chapter 4 Market Segmentation II
Chapter 5 Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Buyer Power
5.3 Supplier Power
5.4 New Entrants
Chapter 6 Leading Companies
6.1 Tower Records
6.2 EDION Corporation
6.3 Amazon.com, Inc.
6.4 Blockbuster, Inc.
Chapter 7 Market Forecasts
7.1 Market Value Forecast
Chapter 8 Macroeconomic Indicators
Chapter 9 Appendix
9.2 Industry Associations
9.3 Related Datamonitor Research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Japan Recorded DVD & Video Market Value: $ billion, 2004-2008
Table 2: Japan Recorded DVD & Video Market Segmentation I: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 3: Japan Recorded DVD & Video Market Segmentation II: % Share, by Value, 2008
Table 4: Key Facts: Tower Records
Table 5: Key Facts: EDION Corporation
Table 6: Key Financials: EDION Corporation
Table 7: Key Facts: Amazon.com, Inc.
Table 8: Key Financials: Amazon.com, Inc.
Table 9: Key Facts: Blockbuster Inc.
Table 10: Key Financials: Blockbuster Inc.
Table 11: Japan Recorded DVD & Video Market Value Forecast: $ billion, 2008-2013
Table 12: Japan Size of Population (million) , 2004-2008
Table 13: Japan GDP (Constant 2000 Prices, $ billion), 2004-2008
Table 14: Japan Inflation, 2004-2008
Table 15: Japan Exchange Rate, 2004-2008
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- HMV Group
- MTS, Incorporated.