- Language: English
- Region: Global
International Securitization and Structured Finance Report
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
- WorldTrade Executive In
Innovative Tax-Effective and Asset-Backed Financing Transactions
Only International Securitization and Finance Report helps you stay on top of the most important issues in this marketplace by offering practical advice on navigating confusing regulations, assessing stability of currencies, utilizing capital controls, finding answers on international tax and accounting issues, and much much more.
If you have responsibilities for securitizations or structured finance in international markets, you are well aware that the growth of asset-backed securitizations and structured finance in Europe, Asia and Latin America has created exciting new opportunities. However, you must stay informed of unique new structures for different regions including confusing regulations, stability of currency, capital controls, and international tax and accounting issues.
Subscribers to our publications are equipped with the strategic knowledge necessary to make better international business decisions. As a subscriber to International Securitization & Finance Report, you will:
Develop realistic and cost-effective strategies
Every issue of this twice-monthly publication contains valuable information on:
- What is working in international markets, with coverage on Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Innovative product trends such as securitization of future export receivables, dollar denominated mortgages, credit card receipts, commodities and cash flows
- Issuer considerations: reasons for implementing a securitization program, resources necessary, evaluating risk, servicing options, financial guarantees, credit enhancement
- Organizational issues such as choice of legal structure, or where to locate your securitization special purpose vehicle - Regulatory matters: local legal issues that facilitate or hinder your transactions
- Tax and accounting considerations such as sale vs. financing treatment, cross-border tax issues
Learn from Leading Practitioners
We know that you value information that comes from executives in companies like yours. That is why we draw on an extensive network of correspondents and contributors like yourself: issuers, investors, bankers, credit rating agencies, lawyers, accounting and tax experts who are solving practical asset-backed financing issues every day and who can share with you their successful strategies and techniques, as they apply in each of the regions covered.
See why so many of your colleagues at major corporations and institutions find International Securitization and Finance Report to be one of the most valuable decision-making tools they read. SHOW LESS READ MORE >