The report threshes out on the following topics:
- Who has won the elections? Official and hidden results of the parliamentary campaign. Raw corporations against the executive authorities. Business’s and -federal policy makers’ leverages to imply control over the Duma.
- New Diplomatic Body: The Right, Left, and Centrists. Who are the lobbyists? Description of every Deputy of the Duma lobbying particular interests.
- Carve-Up of Committees and Managerial Positions of the Duma. Major lobbying chains.
- Leading Elite Groups and Their Representatives in the New Duma. Delegates from “new” and “old” elites and their line of actions.
- Positions of Governors’ Corps in the Duma. Opportunities to lobby interests of Regions in the Lower House.
- Prospects for a Joint Work of the Government and Duma. Loyalty of the Duma towards reformist initiations of the Cabinet of ministers.