- Language: Chinese
- 87 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: China, Global
Potential of Automotive-Related Coatings in China
- ID: 465029
- February 2007
- Region: Asia, China
Consumer goods manufacture in China is growing to outstanding proportions as increasing numbers of major manufacturers settle there to target China’s 1.3 billion-strong population and to tap into relatively low-cost labour.
Typical examples (2005) are:
- 303 million mobile phones
- 68 million air conditioning units
- 82 million television sets
- 5 million cars
- Growth rates for Chinese consumption are driven by rising incomes
- Worldwide consumption of consumer goods continues to be driven by next-generation design, for example LCD-TVs
- Chinese consumption of toys holds enormous potential, especially for those of an educational nature.
In this new, 160-page study, which has been conceived to provide a good overview of key manufacturing sectors as well as the nature of coatings supply for these markets in China, we offer a unique insight into the locations and statistics of consumer goods production and related coatings sourcing and supply.
This study has been extensively researched by Chinese researchers and the result is an unrivalled and targeted cross-section of industry statistics and opinions which will be of significant interest to suppliers of coatings for consumer goods.
2. Executive Summary
- Demographic and economic data
- Automotive Industry (Industry Overview, Passenger Cars, Industry Trends)
- Appliances (TVs, Videos, Sound Systems, Air Conditioning and White Goods)
- Electrical Equipment (Computers, Photocopiers, Fax Machines, Telephones and Mobile Phones)
4. Automotive OEM Coatings
5. Automotive Refinishes
6. Powder Coatings
7. Coatings for Plastics
8. Directory of Selected Manufacturers (covering producers of automotive OEM, refinish, powder and plastic coatings in China)