• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Your Attention, Please
Davis & Company, October 2006, Pages: 256
How to Appeal to Today's Distracted and Busy Audiences
Today's employees are so overloaded with information that they're almost impossible to reach. What's needed is a radical approach for getting employees to pay attention to what you're communicating.
This new book by Alison Davis and Paul B. Brown gives you this dramatically different approach. It shows you how to make bold changes in the way you communicate that cut through the clutter and focus communication on meeting employees' needs.
-12 revealing insights on what it takes to reach your employee audience
- Dynamic, easy-to-navigate charts, checklists and captions
- High-impact attention-getting techniques from Hollywood, Madison Avenue, politics, consumer magazines and anthropology
- Real-world examples of what to do and what not to do
- Essential, go-to resources
- Discover why employees are tuning out and turning off
- Find out what five essential things you need to know about your employee audience
- Learn effective strategies for creating clear, concise and compelling messages that meet the needs of employees
- Gain insights on how to leverage visuals to make communication dynamic and easy to navigate
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.