- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Rio Tinto Alcan - SWOT Analysis
- Published: January 2009
- Region: Global
- 18 pages
The Rio Tinto Alcan Company Profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Rio Tinto Alcan is the global supplier of bauxite, aluminum, and alumina. The company is engaged in bauxite mining, alumina refining, and aluminum smelting. It supplies its products to the aerospace, mass transportation, automotive, marine, building construction and display, electricity transmission, wind-power generation, recreation, and leisure industries. The company operates in 29 countries across six continents and is a subsidiary of Rio Tinto, a leading international mining group headquartered in the UK. Rio Tinto Alcan is headquartered in Montreal, Canada and employs about 26,600 people.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
This product typically includes the following sections:
Key Employee Biographies
Products & Services Listing
Products & Services Analysis