• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Delta Air Lines, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
Datamonitor, August 2011, Pages: 38
Delta Air Lines, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Delta Air Lines, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Delta Air Lines (Delta) provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo throughout the US and around the world. Delta and the Delta Connection carriers offer service to more than 356 destinations in nearly 65 countries on six continents. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs 80,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $31,755 million in the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 13.2% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $1,904 million in FY2010, compared to an operating loss of $324 million in FY2009. The net profit was $593 million in FY2010, compared to a net loss of $1,237 million in FY2009.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Delta Air Lines, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Delta Air Lines, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Delta Air Lines, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
COMPANY PROFILE: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Key Facts: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Company Overview: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Business Description: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Company History: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Key Employees: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Company View: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Top Competitors: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
-Head Office: Delta Air Lines, Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Delta Air Lines, Inc.