- Published: August 2011
- Region: Global
Getronics NV - SWOT Analysis
- Published: February 2008
- Region: Global
- 28 pages
Our Getronics NV Company Profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Getronics is a global supplier of information and communication technology services. The company is engaged in desktop and network outsourcing, network integration and consulting. The company has a direct presence in about 30 countries and through its service partner network operates in another 90 countries. It is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and employs 24,800 people. The company recorded revenues of E2,627 million during the fiscal year ended December 2006, an increase of 4% over 2005. The operating income of the company was E23 million during fiscal year 2006, a decrease of 76.8% over 2005. The company recorded a net loss of E145 million in fiscal year 2006, as compared to a net income of E4 million in 2005.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Data is supplemented with details on the company’s history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
This product typically includes the following sections:
Key Employee Biographies
Products & Services Listing
Products & Services Analysis