- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
HCA, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- Published: June 2010
- Region: Global
- 27 pages
The HCA, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. HCA, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is an investor-owned healthcare services company. The company through its affiliate’s operates 163 hospitals comprised of 157 general, acute care hospitals; five psychiatric hospitals, and one rehabilitation hospital. The company is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee and employs 190,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $30,052 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2009, an increase of 5.9% over FY2008. The operating profit of the company was $28,050 million during FY2009, an increase of 3.1% over FY2008. The net profit was $1,375 million in FY2009, an increase of 52.4% over FY2008.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on HCA, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting HCA, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of HCA, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on HCA, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from HCA, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: HCA, Inc.
Key Facts: HCA, Inc.
Company Overview: HCA, Inc.
Business Description: HCA, Inc.
Company History: HCA, Inc.
Key Employees: HCA, Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: HCA, Inc.
Products & Services Listing: HCA, Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: HCA, Inc.
SWOT analysis: HCA, Inc.
-Strengths: HCA, Inc.
-Weaknesses: HCA, Inc.
-Opportunities: HCA, Inc.
-Threats: HCA, Inc.
Company View: HCA, Inc.
Top Competitors: HCA, Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: HCA, Inc.
-Head Office: HCA, Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: HCA, Inc.