- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Unisys Corporation - Company Profile
- Published: December 2008
- Region: Global
- 30 Pages
- RNCOS E-Services Private Limited
Company Profile will assists individual investors, managers and companies in evaluating opportunities, trends, market innovations, and selecting appropriate information solutions in order to make effective decisions. The report has been made after extensive research using the data available from reliable publications, trade associations and the companies’ sources.
The report elaborates on the company's business structure and operations, products and services. The report includes key financial information and strategic analysis that intends to aid investors to find better prospects with the company and gain an insight into the corporate policies.
- Provides a snapshot version of the company’s performance, through its financials and charts to evaluate the company growth trends.
- It offers key company data and analysis vis-à-vis to the major industry players. This information is vital from the point of estimating business strategies of the company and facilitate in decision-making process for the investors.
- Provides key financial information of the company, sales and product ratio, revenue and income trend, stock performances for the most recently ended quarter, financial year across businesses, and product/service categories.
- Tracks major M&A trends and developments undertaken in the current fiscal year to get a better understanding of company’s growth strategies.
- The report identifies and analyzes the company’s strength and weaknesses to come up with the possible opportunities for the company.
- The report comments on the company's outlook for the forthcoming periods both on strategic and financial point of views.
- Supplemented with graphs and tabular information on the key industry players, overall financial and market performances, list of products and services, and company’s share performances. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Industry Snapshot
2. Company Overview
2.2 Business Overview
2.3 Organisational Structure
2.4 Major Mergers & Acquisitions
2.5 Ticker Codes at Various Stock Exchanges Listings
2.6 Management Profile
3. Product & Services
3.1 Product & Services - An Overview
3.2 Sales Summary by Geographical Distribution
3.3 Revenue & Income Summary by Business Segment
4. Financial Information for the Fiscal Year
4.1 Financial Summary for the Fiscal Year
4.2 Breakup of Revenue & Sales Trend
4.3 Ratio & Market Indicators
4.4 Earning & Income Estimates
4.5 Stock Analysis
5. Business Strategies
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Top Competitors (Sales, Profit, No. of Employees & Market Capitalization)
7.1 Accenture Ltd.
7.2 EMC Corporation
7.3 Infosys Technologies Limited
7.4 Sun Microsystems Inc.
7.5 Perot Systems Corporation
8. Recent News
9. Analyst View
List of Tables
Table 2-1: Unisys Corporation - Major Mergers & Acquisitions (1989 to 2007)
Table 2-2: Unisys Corporation - Ticker Codes at Various Stock Exchanges
Table 2-3: Unisys Corporation - Key Management People
Table 4-1: Unisys Corporation - Financial Overview (in Million US$), 2007
Table 4-2: Unisys Corporation - Breakup of Revenue & Sales (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 4-3: Unisys Corporation - Key Financial Ratios (2005-2007)
Table 4-4: Unisys Corporation - Earning & Income Estimates (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 7-1: Accenture Ltd. - Key Financials (in Million US$) 2005-2007
Table 7-2: EMC Corporation - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 7-3: Infosys Technologies Limited - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 7-4: Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
Table 7-5: Perot Systems Corporation - Key Financials (in Million US$), 2005-2007
List of Figures
Figure 1-1: Global - IT Services Industry (in Billion US$), 2002-2007E
Figure 1-2: Global - IT Services Industry* Segmentation (%), 2006
Figure 1-3: Global - IT Services Industry* by Region (%), 2006
Figure 1-4: Global - Forecast for IT Services Industry (in Billion US$), 2008-2011
Figure 3-1: Unisys Corporation - Revenue by Geographical Distribution (in Million US$), 2006 & 2007
Figure 3-2: Unisys Corporation - Revenue by Business Segment (in Million US$), 2006 & 2007
Figure 4-1: Unisys Corporation - Stock Chart
-Infosys Technologies Limited
-Sun Microsystems Inc.
-Perot Systems Corporation